Tuesday, 29 September 2015

The Body Shop





How to explain my love for The Body Shop is like trying to explain how blue the sea is. Every way you try theres always a better way to describe it and your explanation never does it justice. Now, I'm not one to give up so I'm going to try and do my best to tell you...
The fact they do not test on animals should make you want to only shop there in the first place! The look of the shop is always neat, clean and orderly.  The staff are always friendly and helpful and I leave feeling like I achieved what I wanted to.


The lip balms


Now, one could describe my collection of Body Shop lip balms as somewhat an unhealthy obsession...personally I prefer a collection. I have every style in the old packaging and almost all in the new. I know, I know...why! Theres no real way to answer why I have so many and to be honest I'm not completely sure myself! 
What I love most about the lip balms is that they are long lasting and smell amazing! My favourite smells have to be Watermelon, Pink Guava and Satsuma. I'm not the biggest fan of the strawberry collection and I don't think that lip balm has ever been used. I know...why have it...but it looks so nice in my collection! 

The body butters


The Body Shop body butters have to be one of my favourite body butters they leave my skin feeling soft and nourished. Despite it being quite a thick consistency it doesn't leave a sticky consistency which I have found other body butters can do. I currently have the Passionfruit and Mango ones, both of which I love. I also feel coming into the colder season a thicker body butter is better for my skin and so I will get a lot of use out of these this winter.

Glazed Apple


My all time favourite Body Shop products has to be without a doubt the Glazed Apple range. Unfortunately its only out during christmas time so you have to stock up and use it sparingly! The smell is just amazing and it is my favourite scent. I have been loving the hand cream which I got in the mini size so it fits nicely into my handbag. You don't have to use a lot and the smell lasts for ages after putting it on. I also have the shower gel which leaves the nicest smell after a shower and even leaves your bathroom smelling nice! 


I have many other products from The Body Shop but these are some of my most used and current favourites. Let me know what your favourite Body Shop products are and your opinions on any that I have mentioned.

Thanks,
Justaddgloss x

No comments:

Post a Comment