Wednesday, 14 October 2015

MAC Products






I thought I would share some of my favourite MAC products...

MAC Browset



I have blonde eyebrows which are virtually impossible to see. I found using the MAC browset made them darker but still natural. At first it was quite difficult to use and took a lot of practice to get them looking natural but as I used it more it became much easier and I now prefer it to powder! I have the shade beguile which if you use a lot of can look extremely dark. However, the lighter you use it the more natural it looks (that is if you want light brows, obviously the darker you want them the more of the product you use!) 


MAC Paint Pot



This is the perfect eyeshadow base; it keeps my eyeshadow on for hours and works with both light and dark shades. You can also use it on it's own (which I do a lot) as it gives a slightly darker look to my eyelids. I have the shade Painterly which is a light brown shade.


MAC Face and Body Foundation






I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. It is long lasting and the shade is almost perfect for my skin tone (which is hard for me to find). However, it takes a long time to blend in and doesn't have the best coverage. Despite this it is typically my go-to foundation and  I never break out with it. I have the shade A52 which I believe is one of the lightest shades.



Justaddgloss x

No comments:

Post a Comment