Monday, 9 November 2015

Rimmel London Stay Matte powder





If I had to recommend a face powder I would have to say the Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder! If you haven't tried it I would definitely suggest you do so as it is the perfect dupe for a high end powder. 



It lasts around 6 hours, which is great for an inexpensive product. As it is matte, it gets rid of any shine on your face and works for all skin types. The coverage is good and there are a range of shades for all skin tones. The powder is light and so it doesn't clog up your pores which is amazing! It also keeps my make up in place and doesn't make it look thick or as if I have lots of make up on. You can wear it without foundation underneath and it still gives a slight coverage and prevents you looking oily or shiny. 

I personally use the transparent shade or the peach glow depending on whether I want a bit of colour or not. I have tried lots of different powders but I came back to this one as it keeps my make up on for hours and is just the perfect powder!

Let me know what your favourite powder is, and what you think of the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder?

Justaddgloss x

4 comments:

  1. I use this powder too, if you couple it with a setting spray you definitely get an extra few hours wear with it too!

    http://whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I will definitely have to try a setting spray!

      Delete
  2. Hi I love ur make up collection it's very classy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing this powder for a while, been hearing lots of good stuff about it hahah looks like I'll have to finally buy it and give it a try for myself!

    ReplyDelete