Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Rimmel London: Concealer





One of my favourite and most loved make up items has to be concealers, and recently I have fallen back in love with my Rimmel London Hide the Blemish concealer. I like to use it mostly on spots or to top up my concealer throughout the day.



Firstly, can we just take a moment to appreciate that it is a stick concealer but still manages to be creamy, thick and long lasting - I mean really what more does a concealer need to do! The formula is creamy making it easy to blend into your skin. As well as it being in a stick form which helps to apply it more directly to the areas you are targeting. This concealer is definitely more of, what I like to call, a face concealer; meaning it works better on spots rather than under your eyes. It covers my spots really well and is extremely long lasting.

The packaging is perfect for carrying around with you as it is small. As it is a stick it lasts much longer than a liquid concealer as you are less likely to use so much of the product. I find it to be a really good travel size concealer and is perfect to carry round and use to top up with throughout the day.

I really like using this concealer and would recommend it if you are looking to try a new one. Typically I prefer liquid concealers but the Rimmel London concealer is one of the only stick concealers I like to use.

Let me know if you have tried this concealer and what you thought of it!

Justaddgloss x

No comments:

Post a Comment