Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Tag: The British Tag





I really love reading tags so I thought I would start doing some! This is The British Tag created by BeautyCrush. As I am British I thought it was only fitting that I do it!


1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
I don't have tea that often but I do love drinking it and I have to have two teaspoons of sugar.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
Definitely Yorkshire Puddings! It isn't a true roast without them!
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Probably just your standard plain biscuit or chocolate bourbons!
4. Favourite British pastime?
I love going to the seaside, especially Bournemouth, and seeing all the little quaint shops and just a nice day by the beach. 
5. Favourite word?
Sparkles, I'm not completely sure why but it just sounds really nice and happy.
6. Cockney rhyme slang?
My dad did once teach me some but the only one I remember is 'going up the apples and pears' which means going up the stairs.
7. Favourite sweet?
I much prefer Cadbury's chocolate to sweets but if I had to pick I would probably either say fizzy cola bottles or Jelly Tots.

8. No.1 British person?
Probably J K Rowling, Alex Pettyfer or Helena Bonham Carter. Actually anyone from Harry Potter really!
9. Favourite shop / Restaurant?
I'm not really sure I like to try different things really. I love going to Nando's and a Toby Carvery. Generally I just wander round London and find something that looks nice. 
10. What British song pops into your head?
Probably Waterloo by ABBA or Yellow Submarine by The Beatles. And how could I forget anything by Katy perry, Little Mix or One Direction!
11. Marmite?
No thank you! 
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers, please let me know if you do this tag because I would love to read your answers!
Justaddgloss x

No comments:

Post a Comment