Monday, 25 January 2016

Tag: would you rather?





I found this beauty would you rather tag online, I don't know who created it but I thought it would be something fun to do! If you do this tag please let me know as I would love to see your answers!


Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

Messy hair and nice make up, hats always come in handy!


Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?



Definitely shave my eyebrows, you can draw them on and less painful than fake eyelashes!


Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Only MAC because we don't have a Sephora in the UK. 


Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

Probably a lipgloss/lipliner look.



Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Obvious foundation line - these mistakes happen!



Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Weird tan lines.



Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?

Bad hair colour.



Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

Twitter - it's probably my least favourite anyway!



Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? 

Make up brushes! If you have blonde eyelashes like me you NEED mascara!



I hope you liked my answers!


Justaddgloss x

1 comment: