Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Seventeen: concealer




I love finding really a new really good concealer and I recently bought the Seventeen HEAVY DUTY? concealer. I don't know why I hadn't tried the Seventeen one before because it's one of the only brands that do foundations light enough for my skin tone; so I had high hopes for their concealer. 


The concealer is in a pot, which I was a bit sceptical about at first because I hadn't tried one before. The packaging is small and compact making it easy to carry around with you. It also has a little mirror which is super handy. 


Because it is in a pot it is really thick and so I wasn't sure how well it would work. When I first tried it I wasn't sure I liked it as I thought it was a bit too yellow toned. But I kept trying it and I actually really like it now! As it is an extremely thick concealer you have to pack it on and blend it slightly. I think it is best to use on spots or blemishes but I also use it under my eyes and it looks good. 

The only thing I don't like about it would be how thick it is, as it can be difficult to blend - but I guess it is a heavy duty concealer so I can't complain! 

Let me know what your favourite concealer is, I would love to try a new one. 
Justaddgloss x 

No comments:

Post a Comment