Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Seventeen: Glow Shimmer Brick





 
Those of you that keep up with my blog know that I am OBSESSED with highlighters! Recently I bought the Seventeen Glow Shimmer Brick which OMG is AMAZING!! 


There are two different types, a pink bronze and a gold bronze; I bought the gold bronze as I preferred the colours and think they look better on me. There are four different shades, a light cream shade, a light brown shade, a gold shade and a darker brown. The two lighter shades are perfect as a highlighter; the darker shades are a bit too dark as a highlighter for me but I like to use it on top of my contour to add a bit of shimmer. 


As I have pale skin the darker shades are way too dark for me but I think it would look really good with darker skin or in the summer with a tan. It looks really natural on and I think it would be perfect for summer. I also think it they would make really good shimmery eyeshadows.

The shades are so pigmented and shimmery, leaving your skin glowing! The highlighter lasts throughout the whole day and the range of colours are so good if you are going from a day to night look. I also think the lightest colour is perfect to put in the inner corners of your eyes. The packaging is easy to carry in your bag, and I love that there are four different shade options for all occasions. 

Let me know if you have tried the Seventeen glow shimmer brick and what you thought of it!

Justaddgloss x

No comments:

Post a Comment